Friday, August 17, 2012

The Last Supper - in Parma and Italy

Now that was a meal to remember Parma by!
Parma ham and Parmigiano Reggiano starter followed by a pizza with Rocket and wait for it - Parmigiano Reggiano shaved over the top. Most probably not an ideal diet plan for the longer term, but as a last supper it was really special. I skipped dessert and finished off with an espresso. Delightful!
Oh, and then I had some gelato on the way back to the hotel.


Before supper I took some quite interesting shots - I think, of some of the lovely old buildings with their colors and features highlighted by the late afternoon sun.


Parma has grown on me and is revealing itself slowly. A shy city that doesn't immediately reveal its best features. I have just part of tomorrow morning to see the rest before my train at 13:35 and hope I continue to be surprised.

- Posted by Neil

Location:Ristorante Al Corsaro,Parma,Italy

3 comments:

  1. I'm suddenly feeling hungry : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. They look better on the PC at home though, but remain best in real life.

      Delete