I am sitting in a coffee shop at the station having a coffee and using their free Wi-Fi to check the maps, write this blog and send a few emails. The coffee was good and the place itself is nice without being over plush - downright spartan actually, but the coffee is good. This is what it looks like -

I can't check into my hotel till 1 so I will do a bit of sightseeing first. Who knows what I will come across.
As its turns out the wireless at Motta was Notta good and wouldn't load my post, so I can add now that I am at the hotel and their wireless is great. An interesting place just next door with an amusing use of the hallowed name of Led Zeppelin - its called Lap Zeppelin and I can only guess what their business is.
Off for a walk now into the old town.
- Posted by Neil
Location:Motta Caffé - Bar - Milano - 1928
Glad to hear first coffee experience was good... hard to beat those nespresso capsules that are served freshly brewed out at Jacana Bay...
ReplyDeleteYes, Nespresso is excellent but nothing beats the real thing.
ReplyDelete