Sunday, August 19, 2012

ABF

Having just paid R 45 for a cup of coffee - a large one - combined with the decent sleep I had on the flight from Milan, I am perky and ready for the last leg to Jozi. The flight leaves at 10:15 and I should be home for supper.


I hope these posts have been interesting; thanks to everyone who read them and shared my 60th birthday with me.
Over and out!


- Posted by Neil

2 comments:

  1. SO, there are your memories from your 60th birthday, Neil. Hope they are special for you for a long time to come. Thanks so much for taking us along for the ride - for us it was like being able to dial into the destination and enjoy the holiday without the discomfort of travel! :-) I've so enjoyed your descriptions, your personal comments and your photos - Please let us know when we travel again! Not quite sure where you are at this moment - I think awaiting your last flight back to Joey's. It's a beautiful spring day this side - there's a green creeping into the gardens, the birds are chirping in the morning a little earlier , 25C for JHB today.... Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nick, it was an experience of a lifetime but it is also great being back home with Rose. This picture was taken in Dubai just before boarding and I was pretty tired by then. Right now I am at home and have already caught on my emails but still have some admin to look forward to tomorrow. I am glad you enjoyed the blog; it is a great memory aid for me but it is also nice that others could enjoy it as well. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete