Most of my basic planning has been done already; I have booked my flight, reserved accommodation in hotels and reserved some train trips. Now I get to the difficult part and that is to use the short time I have in Italy to see the best sites and visit the most interesting locations. I have read one travel book and searched the Internet where I have got a lot of useful information, but then it struck me that I could also ask for personal suggestions from friends who are reading my blog. I am looking for suggestions that wouldn't be found in a regular itinerary, I want to leverage your experience so that I can avoid the huge crowds of tourists who are being ushered around by a yellow umbrella carrying tour guide. Not that the Colosseum isn't worth seeing, but there is often a lot we miss when trying to fit 5 cities into 15 days as I am.
My itinerary is as follows:-
Milan 2 days, Cinqueterre 2 days, Rome 5 days, Bologna 2 days and Parma 2 days and 2 days on trains.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:At home,Hartbeespoort,South Africa
No comments:
Post a Comment