The location is just a cordoned off area in a piazza where most of the guests sit with only a few tables indoors. We sat outside where it was vibey and noisy. We even had an impromptu conjurer entertain us while waiting for our meal.
Scott had their Baffetto special pizza and I had the rigatoni carbonara: both of them were excellent with the flavours excellently balanced. Not at all OTT like some SA pizza outlets, just enough to make it tasty. Good ingredients make good food!

By the way, I have discovered my dream car over here. What do you think?

- Posted by Neil
Location:Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo
Wow. That little thing you could almost park in your own jacket pocket!
ReplyDeleteWay back then, when we lived in Angola we had one of those Fiats, a cream one, very similar to the ones in the picture. Amazing, they still exist!!!
ReplyDeleteMy word, you have seen and done so much already!!! The food sounds divine, if it was me I would no doubt weight a ton on returning, with all the pizza I would, like Scott, be eating...
ReplyDeleteThe weight might be a problem if we weren't doing to much walking. I think the input easily equalled the output. We'll see when we get home.
ReplyDelete