Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pisarei e Faso

I received my first food suggestion today from Donna. Although she lives in Hartbeespoort, her roots are in Melegnano near Milan so I take her suggestion seriously. I found the recipe and a picture on the web and agree, this looks scrumptious.



Recipe here.

She also suggests I try the Basil Pesto in Genoa - apparently the greenest and tastiest there is.

I will be searching for these and other dishes and promise to report back to you in due course.

If anyone else has any tasty food suggestions, please let me know.


- Posted by Neil

Location:Home

5 comments:

  1. Wow, looks so colourful, wholesome and delicious! And as for basil pesto?... a personal favourite. Look forward to your comments on the Genoa strain in due course. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I have an audience. Still small but growing daily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried twice to respond... wants me to become a blogger or some such thing... but it seems that third time lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, I was trying to say that Pisarei al faso looks like our Feijoada! Reading the recipe it seems it is very tasty. Shall wait for your return and you can cook it for all your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did cook it over the weekend and it was delicious. Yes, I think it is the Italian version of Feijoada. Thanks for joining up and I hope I will have some exciting new dishes to try when I get back.

    ReplyDelete